Specialist Family Lawyers
Cunningtons has a specialist Family Law Department based at its offices in Braintree, and also at Offices in Chelmsford and Wickford where we practice under the name of Colemans. Whichever office is more convenient for you, our specialist Family Lawyers can give you reliable and professional advice in relation to;
- Pre-nuptial agreements;
- Civil partnership agreements;
- Co-habitation agreements;
- Divorce and relationship breakdowns;
- Dissolution of civil partnerships;
- Care proceedings;
- Financial matters arising from matrimonial separation and relationship breakdown, to include maintenance, property and pension matters;
- Disputes in connection with children, to include residence, contact, child care and maintenance;
- Protection against domestic violence
The Family Department offers a free 30 minute interview to all new clients.
Our specialist Family Team is available for appointments Monday to Friday (and on Saturdays between 9.30am until 1.00pm at our Braintree Walk-in Office) and at those appointments advice can be tailored to your own personal circumstances.
It is also often possible to arrange early bird, lunchtime or evening out of hours appointments for matrimonial clients.
During the free initial interview we will assess whether you are eligible for Legal Aid and if you are not will provide you with a full estimate of costs.
There are often, however, general queries with regard to family law matters and we will therefore address those frequently asked questions and provide you with some idea as to how matters will progress.