Wills & Probate
Making a Will won’t kill you
It is a fact that all of us should make a Will yet over two thirds of us never get round to doing so. Why not?
Don’t want to tempt fate?…
You’re not serious are you?
Don’t have very much to leave?…
Don’t have time?…
Not even half an hour?
Costs too much?…
Read on, you will be suprised!
You have made a home-made Will?
And we thought you didn’t like the idea of solicitors making lots of money! It is a known fact that solicitors make more money resolving problems arising from home-made Wills than they ever would from solicitor drafted Wills.
You don’t need a Will Everything will go to your spouse or children anyway?…
If you do not make a Will, your spouse may only be entitled outright to the first slice of your estate. This may not even be the whole value of your home! Arguments and Tax bills may follow!
Do something about it now!
Dying without a Will can cause a lot of unnecessary problems and heartache for your family and friends.
Even if you don’t have much to leave, someone has to administer your estate however small it is.
If you have children, who will become their guardians?
If you do have valuables, possessions and/or a house you really shouldn’t delay any longer
- Receive your instructions
- Prepare a straight-forward Will for you
- Send a draft for your approval
- Send the final Will to you with an explanation about how to sign it
- Store it for you if you return it – FREE OF CHARGE
- You can even pay by Credit Card
- If your circumstances are such that a more involved Will is required then we can provide a free estimate of the likely costs to deal with this. We do recommend however, that at least you have a straight-forward Will prepared in the interim